Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Write my wrongs

I write my thoughts freedom of expression that's my right, right? Or am I just wrong?

Some times they happen to be the most vain and narcissistic thoughts I've ever seen jotted but atleast I'm true to me right?

Case in point the piece below let me write my wrong, ain't really that they're below me, just like the baggies I used to rock it don't feel right the fits all wrong

And no I don't wanna be alone I just figure unlike most with no dysmorph I've seen who stares back when I look in the mirror, and the girls I've come across don't fit that dude right

Shit half of them don't even begin to understand the shit I write don't even start to see the light or understand dude and that's part of the job description right? Or am I still wrong?

Or maybe I'm alone because even though beneath it all my waters run deep the surface stay shallow no hal plus I'm vain a know it all and I figure girl just ain't a good look, that ain't right

End of the day whether I'm right or wrong i'll still write it to me that shows a level of self-consciousness I am yet to see in the females I've come across the ability to stare in the mirror and not flinch whether you like what you see or not. Lord knows and I'll admit it maybe I'm still wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment