Monday, June 6, 2011

Lone wolf


Thugs get lonely too and I ain even that, odd how those who feel me ain't on my level how do you even that??

Feel em and they put bullshit on my plate how dare she try to feed me that??

Think I ain see what's right before me so the jerks the precedence I set patronize me fuck I look like a bat??

So i ain date at all no not in this age come off so cold heart froze over stay on my ice age but momma claim i shouldn't be alone at my age

So i gives em a chance but still i stay on edge least they run off with the whole arm when i let em kiss the ring lol

No pimpin i ain't that either but they do come over when i gestures to come hither get company when i need a breather

Company when i need space an escape from my lonesome when the voices in my head get too loud and i start to loathe them


No comments:

Post a Comment