Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Deep Dark

This piece is about my greatest fear well actually my second greatest fear since I already blogged about my greatest fear which is failure anyway my second greatest fear I hear that when you happen to find yourself really deep in the ocean its so dark and disorientating you don't know which way is up, well that is my second greatest fear both literally and figuratively it continues from the theme of the last two i.e. Introspect a voyage into me (pause lmao)

So deep boundaries blur no sun no stars to seek I don't know if I'm swimming up or down/ The pressure helps me get my bearings in this case I know I'm on course when I feel it bearing down/ alls inverse when I'm immersed in the flow I know its right when I see em frown like I'm down under shits all upside down/ I know I'm headed up when their faces salty they wanna see me dead see(sea) they wanna see me drown/ I ain't flamboyant yet I stay fly I mean I float without the gas just float on salt I'm buoyant/ and I jot forethought the whole verse chilli hot and cold quote unquote the critiques thoughts, is the boy's clairvoyant/ back to the point this the tip of an iceberg y'all can't begin to imagine how deep/ so deep it scares me its dark and lonely aint sure I'll ever find my way tryna get my way and keep it/ so I plan it out draw a map hope its right hope im headed up and stash it in my back pocket/ searching this like a treasure quest aint sure where I'm headed yet on my way collect the missing pieces I aint whole yet like em half heart lockets/

No comments:

Post a Comment