Monday, April 26, 2010
rumblings
Herein lies man with the heroine flow be the inscription on the cript/ I OD off the flow only time u OG is when u score in ur own goals u aint never cript/ or blooded u jus run into fists and get bloodied even with seein eye dog mos niggas aint seein I dawg/ u needs a sixth sense jus 2 make sense of my nonsense in my presence ur blinded nigga no fog/Take me to ur leader I get so big on the rhymes u couldn't fit my ish beSpock/ so outta this world I leave heads spinnin like they stuck on dayton spokes/ y'all can stay claimin mc on this ish call me the spokesman/ claim father all u want but round me like on solar eclipse u ain't seein no son/ matter of fact u couldn't father a nigga if ur arse was clergyman/ admit it ur jus another stan n I'm Ipkiss wit the mask on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment