Monday, April 26, 2010
pulp fiction
I beat likkle niggas to a "pulp no fiction" how i strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger/ forewarned should be forearmed yet they still come at me limp wristed can't they tell danger?/ i guess they all jokers wat don't kill em only make em more queer stranger/ but i'm that manger kid on the scripts how i walk on flows/ y'all keep makin it rain but i swear i'm so cold on these when i sneeze it snows/ when u script i snores how u lack depth when u bores?/ y'all a paradox "oxy"morons ein if u removed the oxy the bull u'd still be morons/ well more on that later "i've got that gansta" n you well you can dream on/ I ain jus jab call my punches haymaker/ u may weather other storms but mines insatiable money mayweather/ undefeated y'all under fitted can't stand the carnage/ leave holes in niggas I'm the hole punch to ur page/ eff around and find urself punchin bag to my rage/ ain't float or fly like no insects but punch so heart ave u swearin I'm the greatest ali/ no barber I jus cut niggas no fade jus leave em mia no dade/ jus dead nigga lol y'all bugs I'm raid/ I mean I raid take wat I please then dip no vet/ jus war vet seen it all decades old classic corvette/ so deep nigga core vet u jus six feet/ jus step on lil niggas so hard ave em claimin I stomped wit 6 feet/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment