C: evangelic even angelic yo, fly by my ace no propulsion/i flowz ill even under no compulsion/i lets no threat thrive, im fatal when i straight slit foes foetal..sumn akin 2 abortion/raised third world but Im from tha fourth, nukkaz been known tha Ghost martian/call it the definition ov crop circles..its da reaper in cypher/ Ill dis web flow ting at my feet like scooba divers
I:2 hell wit scuba divers though I'm talkin floatin on air astronaut ish/ bet niggas wonder y I humble wen I hubble n I been lived in em castles they build n the air/ shocked stares wen they peep how I gets above heads nigga no stairs/ illness come hard coded in me nigga firmware/
C: aight dont know be dat tight jenes or tight jeans u spake ov FIRM wear but i guess to each his own, let allz willin to be facin da flame dare lol/ ma nukka da C brew dis potion in da ocean wit vortexes, tha barz iz where tecs iz,n ma thoughts iz da next calibre rounds aka excalibre/miraculouse delivery aughta turn regular flow to wine/ i xools nukkaz on death till it ring a bell....columbine >:))
I: Lol n if the asks me if I wanna battle 1,2 or 3 niggas I jus tell em all combined/ I fathers whole nations like I'm on that nswati ish 100 concubine/ lol ur knowin if u readin n that ish explosive u best believe that ish is Mine/ malevolent always y'all claim virus ill but ur ish benign/
C: lol i'll go wit benign/ i foes wit fools who'll slip discs in dey changer n marvel at C, coz they aint got da backbone to fight me...slipped discs in dey spine/aight so now turnz off da xbox ting, b4 da mental send shots it fumble wit 8 glocs/ in da flow im 8 deeper n 8 times da monster like Ness got 8 locs/ on... locs I be tryna keep a bitch like neos, gripped in da latex but nukkaz busy tryna duplicate I Like im Smith in da matrix/ nukkaz scope flow expectin da usual red or blue dose till I d12 dem c turn up wit purple pillz/ tha flow cold, give polar bears stuck in a desert spinal chillz lol
I: Lmao jus spinal chills nigga na bruv we give niggas phobia akin to em afraid of dental drills/ straight up horror on em no thriller yet we does this ish for frills/ spinal tap niggas leave em parapalegic n I aint talkin rock band/ n speakin of genes I bet n future scientist claim I genius after of my dna they peep only a strand/ I maroon niggas n leave em stranded on C of flow they couldnt free like I if they pirated n posted my ish up for a free 99
C: yeah maroon nukkaz/ they found dirt to stand on they own two on da coastless C?? straight monsoon or spit darts n harpoon nukkaz/precise thought but i jus spit da first few for size den da goon spit rhymes in cypher , incircle c dats how grim weave cocoon n split dat wit a switch iz how da flow metamorphosise/ check da... callibre ov each round in cypher in calipers so shots more precise/ I tell em Im fly above da hot lines like da sun at solstice/ n my illness persists so i spits sick consistent, afraid to turn a new leaf like ghost reside in da Lil Shop ov Horrors/ so i stix to what comes natural, bring da heat to dem fags like im heaven sent en route to gomora/ I keep tellin dem im archangel...sharp shoot from all anglez >:))
I: l n they wonders y we Wanted nikka wen claim be sharp shoot from most anglez we means even from around corners/ lol prime objective be green but sorta like baboon we eats beef if it come round we's corners/ got my subordinates claimin I works with the dead asif I's coroner/ but I'm jus a chef n hellz kitchen n grime be the step in the supply chain that's jus b4 coroner/ ein if its beers u speak of on any given sunday its green before corona/ mubblin on bout naythin all off the dome my ish akin to tongues ave country men thinkin I foreigner/
C: no blasphemy but none partial n wholly Ghost its def tongues, fuk dope its chronic like bronchitis da sick flow giv me sore lungz/but b4 i gits confined to mausoleum let grim thoughts dictate to my wrists on dat Musolini illness/ have me escapin from behind any foe barz with dat houdini genius/mans so cold when i brainstormz it hails,my stroll trail blazin a brail trail on da turf so even da blind can see dis/ ghost conceited, wit 5 barz i charge n decapitate foes n split wit in my sac a mobile headset/ Pistol in hand on da track im bout to land in MW nukkaz GET SET >:))
No comments:
Post a Comment