Thursday, April 5, 2012
Ends up(life's work)
When I tell em money on my mind they thinkin I'm tryna get a rolex to flex/ on the real doh I'm out on a quest for real dough, means justified by ends tryna say I bald, lex/ turns out in this mean world, you're only living if your ends up/ else you're stuck slavin 9to5in, dead end jobin caught up in a slow net, dial up/ slow death, constantly wonderin what your lifes worth disdain when you look at your lifes work/ caught up dragged by a troller,your whole school trapped stuck thinkin that life's work/ caught in the school trap, trapped in the life, living the trap, now you're trapped there for life/ a dboy caught slingin on the trap, you get trialled up then you're in the system stuck there for life/ a cycle of consumerism tryna keep up with the johnses, like "it must be nice" your soundtrack that lyfe/ can't see that you're jonesing, too busy rat racing forgettin why you're really tryna get your cheese up/ the money is but a means to an end, I got dreams money can buy only reason I'm tryna get my ends up/ take a step back get your head up, are you really headin where you're tryna end up?/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment